Thursday, 18/Apr/2024, 12:55 PM
Welcome Guest |RSS

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: JYD  
Invasion Forum's » The World Of Mugen » Help(M.U.G.E.N. Only) » Help With Coding
Help With Coding
DarkkingofgamesDate: Sunday, 23/Nov/2008, 1:05 PM | Message # 1
*Noob*
Power Lvl: 4
Awards: 0
Respect Lvl: 1
Warning Lvl: 0%
Hello, im new to the forums and i really want make my first char, it will be Cubit Foxtar from Megaman Zero 3:

http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/files....eet.gif

And i want to know how to make a basic 'ki blast' Projectile. It would be awesome if i could make this char, and later update it to shoot at every side and all, but i need help how to make a basic projectile. Some1 can help me through it?

Thanks.

materchiDate: Monday, 24/Nov/2008, 8:48 PM | Message # 2
*Member*
Power Lvl: 154
Respect Lvl: 6
Oh if i could help you i would....

Mmmm...Yummy...Pizza ^_^

AloDate: Sunday, 15/Mar/2009, 8:47 PM | Message # 3
*Member*
Power Lvl: 889
Respect Lvl: 9
well i think your sopusse to sprite it first then do something else with fighter factory i think don't take my advice am prob wrong..

"Power" Is My Desire...

FungaFuFuDate: Sunday, 15/Mar/2009, 11:44 PM | Message # 4
*Member*
Power Lvl: 211
Respect Lvl: 1
Quote (aloyahsa)
well i think your sopusse to sprite it first then do something else with fighter factory i think don't take my advice am prob wrong..

you do realize that this thread is like months and years old right?
look above darkingofgames and materchi's post ....darkkingofgames: Date: Sunday, 23/Nov/2008, 1:05 Pm | Message # 1
materchi : Date: Monday, 24/Nov/2008, 8:48 Pm | Message # 2
but then again if your just trying to make a ki blast then think it might just be the same as a projectile. http://www.youtube.com/darkcipherlucius look at his vids and there is one of him making his character use Hadouken (although you probably don't even need help anymore lol)

Invasion Forum's » The World Of Mugen » Help(M.U.G.E.N. Only) » Help With Coding
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024