Saturday, 27/Apr/2024, 4:23 PM
Welcome Guest |RSS

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: JYD  
Invasion Forum's » Dead Topics » Trash » i'm quitting mugen, but not leaving the forum...many reasons (open this thread and read to find out more.)
i'm quitting mugen, but not leaving the forum...many reasons
GioDate: Thursday, 03/Jul/2008, 0:30 AM | Message # 1
*Creator*
Power Lvl: 2835
Awards: 2
Respect Lvl: 26
Warning Lvl: 0%
Well, I am now quitting mugen. No more roster updates. I'm deleting my mugen, and don't ask for it. For a little while, mugen was a territory I had never explored, something new and fresh, and quite appealing as well. But after some time, it lost it's charms, and was well, boring. After a little period of time, I just lost interest in checking for new chars being released every day in addition to stage ect. After a while it just got a bit tiring and as I just said boring. Sure new characters are released every day, but most are characters who have already been created, or just characters with horrible sprites, coding ect. Usually none of the characters are unique and fun, and even if they are, you put them in your roster, play with them in arcade, then what? Look for more characters...mugen is almost like an addiction, after finding a new character you just spend more hours looking for characters to fill your roster, squandering time that you could be using to do something more productive, like making a PC game for example. Which is exactly what I will do. Or simply just testing games and giving feedback to creators of these games is far more exiting than mugen. SSo as of now I quit and please, do not try to convince me to continue you playing. I assure you in every way, it will not work.

Say Hello to Natasha...

I ACCEPT RENDER REQUESTS! SEND YOUR REQUEST TO ME VIA PM!

Message edited by Giodude - Thursday, 03/Jul/2008, 0:32 AM

F@M0U$Date: Thursday, 03/Jul/2008, 0:42 AM | Message # 2
Just as Planned
*Mod Squad*
Power Lvl: 1579
Awards: 1
Respect Lvl: 22
wow. so sad. :]
still glad u stayin at da forum tho bro.

Props to All Flash. Thanks bro

R.I.P. Colby/Mangawar. You'll always be remembered here at Invasion

JYDDate: Thursday, 03/Jul/2008, 9:06 AM | Message # 3
***Ò_Ó™***
*King Of Invasion*
Power Lvl: 3503
Awards: 7
Respect Lvl: 34
At Least Your Staying respect thumb

GioDate: Thursday, 03/Jul/2008, 9:34 AM | Message # 4
*Creator*
Power Lvl: 2835
Awards: 2
Respect Lvl: 26
yeah, u guys are cool. cool
the freaks over @ kevinsmugen didn't take it so lightly when I quit being on their forums.lol

Say Hello to Natasha...

I ACCEPT RENDER REQUESTS! SEND YOUR REQUEST TO ME VIA PM!

Message edited by Giodude - Thursday, 03/Jul/2008, 9:35 AM

VeloDate: Tuesday, 08/Jul/2008, 1:42 AM | Message # 5
*Noob*
Power Lvl: 13
Awards: 0
Respect Lvl: 1
lol

Invasion Forum's » Dead Topics » Trash » i'm quitting mugen, but not leaving the forum...many reasons (open this thread and read to find out more.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024