Tuesday, 16/Apr/2024, 2:30 PM
Welcome Guest |RSS

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: JYD  
Invasion Forum's » Dead Topics » Trash » Invasion Alert!!!! (Gotta A Story To Tell!!!)
Invasion Alert!!!!
JYDDate: Tuesday, 24/Mar/2009, 11:25 PM | Message # 1
***Ò_Ó™***
*King Of Invasion*
Power Lvl: 3503
Awards: 7
Respect Lvl: 34
Let Me Tell A Story That's Kinda Got Me Still Upset For Some Reason.......Was Gonna Let It Go....

Link To Site Just In Case Ya wanna See What I'm Talkin About...You'll have To Register To See The Forum, So Use Some Crap Name
http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Limit_Forum/index.php?act=idx

Slowcar48 Returns!!! You Know...The Guy Who "Owns" The Limit X...Yeah...U Don't Know???Well Yea...That Guy wacko

This Dude Comes Back Outta No Where Right....Guess Whats The First Thing He Decides To Do?
Use Our Forum Title Buttons, Reply & New Topics Buttons, You Know...The Stuff We Made For The Forum? Yea That Stuff

Come's Here...Says Hello....Says I Was looking Thru your Members And Saw Your Titles And "Decided" To Borrow Them...
I Didn't Think U Would Mind biggrin

......................................................................Ok wacko

~Says To Myself~ <_< Why Wouldn't I? Suppose To Be Something For My Forum Not For Sharing Purposes U Know...Like Me And My Chicken Biscuits:Senile:

Anyway I Say No....I Offer To Make him Some Instead..You Know Being The Good Natured Person I Am biggrin
He Says Coolz!

So Then I Say You Gotta Take My Stuff Off Noaz! (More Ways Than One!)
He Says "I'll Do It When I Have Time"

........................Hmmm
You Had To Time To Come "Borrow" Them But U Don't have Time To Take Them Out?

He Goes On To Say....Okay I'll Take Them Off When U Take Off My Name.

??????What?!?!?

"Mod Squad"

~Says To Myself~ Are U Really Holding My Custom Made Material Ransom For Rights To The Name "Mod Squad"

.............HMMM?

We Go Thru A Whole Big Thing....For Get That I'm Talking to A Little Kid Mind U....After A While I Cool Down Cuz I'm Letting Him Know Whats up And Why I/We Did/Do What We Do/Did..... Get It? Yeaaaaa...Hmmmm???

I Still Offer To Make Him Some Stuff He Says Okayz I Take Them Down......Right......WRONG!!!!!

He Has A Little More Time To Change Change Admin Title...Guess To What....Seeing That He's Using My Symbol Right.....

"KING" Of Limit X

All Events Are Based On A Tru Story

Thank U Lady's And Gentlemen For Reading And Now I Would Like U To Comment On This Situation Before I Loss My Cool loony

FYI: I Used To Run His Site As Admin Do To His Mysterious Disappearance...Now I'm A Mod...But In His Member Awards I'm Best Co-Admin wacko

MugenLovaDate: Wednesday, 25/Mar/2009, 6:57 AM | Message # 2
*Member*
Power Lvl: 131
Awards: 0
Respect Lvl: 1
Warning Lvl: 0%
Oh my god.WOW.Slowcar48?I honestly did not expect this.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb112/JYD006/Lova-1.png

JYDDate: Wednesday, 25/Mar/2009, 1:55 PM | Message # 3
***Ò_Ó™***
*King Of Invasion*
Now He Suspended My Account biggrin

Fucking Bitch Ass Fuck Boy! crazy

GioDate: Wednesday, 25/Mar/2009, 7:43 PM | Message # 4
*Creator*
Power Lvl: 2835
Awards: 2
Respect Lvl: 26
This kind of shit makes me mad.
Especially when retarded people like him are involved.
I mean seriously, doesn't he know he can't use them?

What a douche...

Say Hello to Natasha...

I ACCEPT RENDER REQUESTS! SEND YOUR REQUEST TO ME VIA PM!

SmoothyDate: Wednesday, 25/Mar/2009, 9:01 PM | Message # 5
*Member*
Power Lvl: 39
Warning Lvl: 20%
lol srs gio

F@M0U$Date: Wednesday, 25/Mar/2009, 10:33 PM | Message # 6
Just as Planned
*Mod Squad*
Power Lvl: 1579
Awards: 1
Respect Lvl: 22
wowwwwww... that was gay haha
i was just sitting there watching this take place.
and wtf? he still using the icons? <_<
Thats slowcar for you. gone for a long period of time, comes back, and screws people over.

Props to All Flash. Thanks bro

R.I.P. Colby/Mangawar. You'll always be remembered here at Invasion

FungaFuFuDate: Wednesday, 25/Mar/2009, 11:39 PM | Message # 7
*Member*
Power Lvl: 211
Quote (F@M0U$)
i was just sitting there watching this take place.

lol same biggrin
and first it was "SLOWCAR48 RETURNS!!!!" but now its " INVASION ALERT!!!!!" wacko
The " I didn't think you would mind biggrin " was somewhat stupid lol

Message edited by FungaFuFu - Wednesday, 25/Mar/2009, 11:49 PM

mugenmanDate: Thursday, 26/Mar/2009, 0:55 AM | Message # 8
Blocked
Power Lvl: 1
Respect Lvl: 0
Well if you ask me, I dont see him being wrong with what he did...where you guys friends?

JYDDate: Thursday, 26/Mar/2009, 6:48 AM | Message # 9
***Ò_Ó™***
*King Of Invasion*
Quote (mugenman)
Well if you ask me, I dont see him being wrong with what he did...where you guys friends?

Hey Mugenman, or Should I Say Slowcar????? surprised

closedeyes Wow U Had An Alternate Account Huh......Didn't See This Coming

To Asnwer your Question Though We Were Cool, But Not Anymore....

closedeyes

MugenLovaDate: Thursday, 26/Mar/2009, 9:10 AM | Message # 10
*Member*
Power Lvl: 131
Lol.
He'd stoop that low...

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb112/JYD006/Lova-1.png

JYDDate: Thursday, 26/Mar/2009, 10:17 AM | Message # 11
***Ò_Ó™***
*King Of Invasion*
Quote (MugenLova)
Lol.
He'd stoop that low...

I Guess So...Man Hate To Have Lost A "Friend" But Man....I'm Done Being Nice To People Who Don't Appreciate Me vinsent

Miles5000Date: Saturday, 28/Mar/2009, 4:22 AM | Message # 12
*King*
Power Lvl: 1220
Respect Lvl: 17
Damn Slowcar, its easy to be original, We all were cool for almost 3 years now...come on dude just do your thing make your site the greatness it was, just do it your own way. It is hard to make good friends through the internet, and I think you still probably are one of them. All I am saying is that things will be back the way they were if you just respect JYD's wishes. Btw you run the forum like 1 month throughout the year so it shouldnt make much a difference if you are using Jyd's stuff or not. I know your a cool dude, just take whatever needs to get off and we can make this all water under the bridge. You know me Slowcar, you said Im the most level headed guy you ever met, so yea trust my words bro.

JYDDate: Saturday, 28/Mar/2009, 7:32 PM | Message # 13
***Ò_Ó™***
*King Of Invasion*
I'm Suspended Again Until The 4th Of April biggrin

EvilSasukeKunDate: Saturday, 28/Mar/2009, 8:21 PM | Message # 14
*Guru*
Power Lvl: 192
Awards: 2
Respect Lvl: 9
LOL wow...

5-31-09

I Heard You Be Poping Pills In Your Mouth?

MugenPlayaDate: Saturday, 28/Mar/2009, 9:53 PM | Message # 15
*Member*
Power Lvl: 1561
Respect Lvl: 7
I saw your argument in the chatbox. I didn't know what it was about but now... WHAT A *CENSORS*

Click here to feed Zephreiz a Rare Candy!

ALLFLASHDate: Thursday, 02/Apr/2009, 3:46 AM | Message # 16
*King*
Power Lvl: 119
Respect Lvl: 17
IVE RETURNED!!!!... Wow and i couldn't have picked a better time either. Haha!.. What is going on here? Ive missed alot i see in a short period of time. Well Im gonna have to say that Slowcar48 needs to grow up. I mean i can understand if JYD was being an ASS to him or whatever but he offered to make him his own for his forum, but stealing material is just plain WRONG.

SLOWCAR48's Biggest Blunders:

#1. Leaving and giving Admin over to Broham to run Limit-X who happened to delete Miles 100 pages of Spam

#2. I Become Admin and restore the forum to the glory days even make JYD ADMIN upon my absence only for SLOWCAR48 to show up after being gone forever and kick us both from the Admin spot with no explaination.

#3. Turned the Limit-X forum into a Game Review place?..... A Mugen forum by the way which he got rid of all mugen and all of MY and JYD's banners and set-up and turned into a video game review forum?

#4. Wow!.. Im still going?.. Haha anyway lets continue. Loses all original members, creators ect because of the nonsense.

#5. Disapears again for ages and the Forum falls apart to nothing

#6. Has the nerve to show up out of no where in our new forum and Get mad at Me and JYD for leaving Limit-X and starting Mugen Invasion?

#7. Making Kai Second in Command?... Haha! Kai can't even Change his Underwear correctly and he's the hope when Slowcar48 leaves?

#8. Now this one takes the cake!.. Comes over here and STEALS the things JYD created?.. Dude talk about sucking it up. I mean ive been cool with SLOWCAR48 and put all these things behind me but come on he just keeps adding to the Bull Shit!!!

#9. Deletes JYD's post of him telling Slowcar to take down the work created from JYD over here

#10. Slowcar48 is acting like nothing is wrong and would probly continue to steal JYD's and every other creator material because he can't make Sh*t himself and when he does it looks like this *LOOK DOWN* Now tell me who would want to steal that SH*T? Answer? No one which is why he's stealing the work of real creators.

Don't Be Jockin Me! Haha!

JYDDate: Friday, 03/Apr/2009, 2:02 PM | Message # 17
***Ò_Ó™***
*King Of Invasion*
Wel Said Brotha senile

Invasion Forum's » Dead Topics » Trash » Invasion Alert!!!! (Gotta A Story To Tell!!!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024