Friday, 03/May/2024, 5:24 AM
Welcome Guest |RSS

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: JYD, Miles5000  
Invasion Forum's » Off Topic » General Discussion » Super Mario Brothers All Star Quest
Super Mario Brothers All Star Quest
Forte741Date: Saturday, 05/Jul/2008, 3:03 AM | Message # 1
*Contributor*
Power Lvl: 378
Awards: 0
Respect Lvl: 9
Warning Lvl: 0%

Download The Game Here

PLEASE READ_____________________________________________
This update includes a lot of fixed glitches and an added SAVE SYSTEM.
To access, press ENTER and press the corresponding button for SAVE GAME from the menu.
A new window should pop up, save the file as SMBquest. ANY OTHER NAME WILL NOT WORK.
The game will save at the exact location of where you currently were. Also, saving too many times will corrupt the file and screw up all the variables. I would suggest only saving 1,2, or 3 times after making lots of progress.
When loading up your save file, the pop-up window will still say "save" in the corner. Just press it and the file will still load up.

And yeah, you can still move and get hurt and attack with the menu pulled up, so, be careful. Save at a spot where no enemies can reach you.

Game Notes: (Important)

-Arrow Keys = move
-B = Special attack (must be found first)
-N = Jump
-M = Talk to others and select options
-Press UP to open doors and chests
-There are 4 chests to find in this demo
-Move to another room by looking for the arrows, and run pass them to switch rooms
-If you defeat a boss, use the retrieved star to break down the brick wall that's the same color as the star to go to the next Island

Breakdown
This isn't your average Mario clone, this is a years work of progress that I'm trying to finish up this summer. The demo may be fairly complete, but the final version will have lots of additional stuff. I haven't made up a storyline yet, but then again, how creative does Mario storyline have to be?

This game is a summer-themed, platformer including 4 playable characters with 4 worlds and 4 stars to collect. You travel around from island to island challenging bosses, looking for secrets, and exploring many fun and challenging levels. Each character comes equipped with their own fighting styles to aid in defeating enemies, along with hidden badges to search for that unlock their special moves.

For now, you start out in Toad Town, an island where you can freshen up at the Inn, talk to the residents, and will soon be including an arcade for playing minigames.

As you can see, the game includes a great variety of sprites, tiles, and backgrounds from all the other Mario games, and I've tried merging them as best as I could so that it wouldn't look tacky or the sprites would clash.

Demo Created 07/22/2006
Demo Updated 08/15/2006
Game made by "gamester"

<<<Made By JYD

Message edited by Forte741 - Saturday, 05/Jul/2008, 3:07 AM

Invasion Forum's » Off Topic » General Discussion » Super Mario Brothers All Star Quest
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024