Friday, 03/May/2024, 7:17 AM
Welcome Guest |RSS

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: JYD, Miles5000  
Invasion Forum's » Off Topic » General Discussion » I can't print with ACDSee Photo Manager 9
I can't print with ACDSee Photo Manager 9
Forte741Date: Thursday, 03/Jul/2008, 5:07 AM | Message # 1
*Contributor*
Power Lvl: 378
Awards: 0
Respect Lvl: 9
Warning Lvl: 0%
I want to print out a skin for my DS. I opened up the image, but I can't find the print option. How am I supposed to print it out now? Can anyone help me?

<<<Made By JYD

GioDate: Thursday, 03/Jul/2008, 8:02 PM | Message # 2
*Creator*
Power Lvl: 2835
Awards: 2
Respect Lvl: 26
you know forte, its very odd that you wouldtell people how to get this ds stuff if you don't know how to use it yourself. This is what I do to make my skins - there should have been a couple of skins included with the shell. Well take your fav magazine or poster or a cool picture and trace over the picture with a pencil outiling the skins that were included. Then just cut out the outlined image and pop it in. Also if your still confused about how to put the case on, you don't take off the shell the actual ds has, you put the madcatz shell over the one your ds has.(duh)

Say Hello to Natasha...

I ACCEPT RENDER REQUESTS! SEND YOUR REQUEST TO ME VIA PM!

Forte741Date: Friday, 04/Jul/2008, 2:08 AM | Message # 3
*Contributor*
Power Lvl: 378
Awards: 0
Respect Lvl: 9
I already got it fixed. I just downloaded the full version of ACDSee from eSnips. I just forgot to tell that, sorry.

<<<Made By JYD

Message edited by Forte741 - Friday, 04/Jul/2008, 2:10 AM

Invasion Forum's » Off Topic » General Discussion » I can't print with ACDSee Photo Manager 9
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024