Thursday, 25/Apr/2024, 4:38 PM
Welcome Guest |RSS

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: JYD  
Invasion Forum's » The World Of Mugen » Help(M.U.G.E.N. Only) » Need a ONLINE MUGEN TUTORIAL Video badly
Need a ONLINE MUGEN TUTORIAL Video badly
hYsTeRiaDate: Sunday, 03/May/2009, 11:07 PM | Message # 1
*Member*
Power Lvl: 16
Awards: 1
Respect Lvl: 2
Warning Lvl: 0%
I know JYD describe how to get online playing mugen good. But I wish someone could show us on youtube or something how you get online with mugen. Its confusing to me. :(

JYDDate: Monday, 04/May/2009, 9:28 AM | Message # 2
***Ò_Ó™***
*King Of Invasion*
Power Lvl: 3503
Awards: 7
Respect Lvl: 34
U'r Not Really Playing Mugen Online Using The Method We Provided

What It is? It's A Program That Allows U To View Another Persons Desktop And Control Some Some Stuff If That Person Allows U Too

All U Gotta Do SI Download The Log Me In Stuff...Once Done Click The Mini Meeting Tab Then
Send A Link To Whoever U Want t Play Mugen With

They Click The Link And Then In Moments They'll Be Able To See Your Desktop As If It Were Their Own

Maybe I Is Kinda Confusing Now That I Type All This lol

I'll Make A Vid Tutrial Soon

PinwheelDate: Monday, 04/May/2009, 8:34 PM | Message # 3
*Member*
Power Lvl: 1
Awards: 0
Respect Lvl: 0
I thought we'd all moved onto teamview, since we have unlimited uses and lag is cut down. And it's alot easier. Just tippin that off really quick.

__I'll add it later -_-;;

hYsTeRiaDate: Tuesday, 05/May/2009, 4:21 AM | Message # 4
*Member*
Power Lvl: 16
Awards: 1
Respect Lvl: 2
I try Teamviewer and put all the settings on low quility more speed. The thing still lagged.

I also try log me in and I never click mini meeting I just went straight to remote, and when my friend brought his mugen up I could barely see what I was doin and I couldn;t move also that lag worst then teamviewer. Maybe being on mini meeting it does something. But Mugen looks no where near as good as when your playin straight on your pc.

Message edited by hYsTeRia - Tuesday, 05/May/2009, 4:22 AM

Invasion Forum's » The World Of Mugen » Help(M.U.G.E.N. Only) » Need a ONLINE MUGEN TUTORIAL Video badly
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024