Saturday, 27/Apr/2024, 2:44 PM
Welcome Guest |RSS

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: JYD  
Invasion Forum's » Dead Topics » Trash » I'm leaving this place.
I'm leaving this place.
Forte741Date: Sunday, 20/Jul/2008, 6:43 AM | Message # 1
*Contributor*
Power Lvl: 378
Awards: 0
Respect Lvl: 9
Warning Lvl: 0%
I'm leaving this place. And I'm quitting Mugen too. Mugen is boring all you do is add characters and play with them. This forum is boring and I can't stand it, so I'm quitting. And what's the point of even adding characters around here. How are we going to get more people here, if we just add characters that already have been added on Mugen-Infantry and MugenGuild? That's not going to get us more people. How did Limit-X get more people, how? That's right they didn't took characters from MugenGuild or Mugen-Infantry, they found different characters. Forbidden ones, rare ones, the ones no one else found on other Mugen sites. That's how they got more people, not by posting characters that have already been posted on Mugen-Infantry and MugenGuild. So goodbye and I hope someone cares. I might still be posting here, but not in the Mugen sections and adding characters.

<<<Made By JYD

Message edited by Forte741 - Sunday, 20/Jul/2008, 2:14 PM

F@M0U$Date: Sunday, 20/Jul/2008, 12:23 PM | Message # 2
Just as Planned
*Mod Squad*
Power Lvl: 1579
Awards: 1
Respect Lvl: 22
Boring?
you should try gettin on da chat sometimes.
and u should give ppl time b4 they post somethin on ur topic.
if u post something and 5 secs later come back and noone posted a reply
doesnt mean they dont care bout it.
but yea
its ur choice
see ya around cool

Props to All Flash. Thanks bro

R.I.P. Colby/Mangawar. You'll always be remembered here at Invasion

JYDDate: Sunday, 20/Jul/2008, 1:22 PM | Message # 3
***Ò_Ó™***
*King Of Invasion*
Power Lvl: 3503
Awards: 7
Respect Lvl: 34
Forte <_<

Do you See Me Crying About People Not Posting In My Topics?

The Only Reason Why Limit X Has So Many Members Is Because It's Been Open For 2 Years Almost
There Are Only A Few Mwmbers Out Of That 1000+ That Actually Post So memeber Count Doesn't Matter To me, It Who's Posting & Who Isn't

So Your Syaing That I Don't Care, You Should Check Your Respect Status Sometimes To See How Much I Do

I Don't Really Care How Many Members I have Here, I Made This Place For Me & My Friends To have Somewhere To Hang Out & Chat
Getting Members Is A Plus But Not really My Goal

& I See You Posted This This Morning At 6, Soon After You Post Again Saying No One Cares, That Bull Forte

I Post Chars Or Whatever Just So That People Know Where To Get Them From, You Think Mugen Infantry & Mugen Guild Were Build In a Day, Don't Think So, They Post Where They Get Chars From The Same Way We Do

Plus Not Evrybdy knows About Mugen Guild Or Mugen Infantry

There Are No Such Things As Rare Chars Anymore, Everthing That Was Rare IS now easy To Find

Limit X Didn't Post Rare Chars, They Posted The Same Chars Evryone Else Post Everywhere Else, Just Use Senspace Links & Stuff Like That, You Forget, I Was & Still Is A Memebr There & Have Been For AL Long Time, Was There Before You & Became A Mod & Once Ran The Site So Don't Tell Me What Limit X IS Or Is Capable Of Cause I Know

But, You Feel How You Feel For A Very Stupid Reason, But It's Your Choice To Leave

But Once Again, You Should Check Your Respect Staus If Ya Haven't Already

Cya Around I Guess sad

Oh & Just To Let you Kow , No Matter What Anyone Said,I Wanted & Was Foing To Make you A Mod Because You Here Evryday & Post Alot & Have Been Since My Site Was Open, Guess Evryone Else Was Right About you <_<

Forte741Date: Sunday, 20/Jul/2008, 1:44 PM | Message # 4
*Contributor*
Power Lvl: 378
Respect Lvl: 9
OK sorry, I didn't know, I thought it was like that. I'll stay then.

<<<Made By JYD

Message edited by Forte741 - Sunday, 20/Jul/2008, 1:49 PM

WolfmanDate: Friday, 25/Jul/2008, 0:36 AM | Message # 5
*Noob*
Power Lvl: 6
Respect Lvl: 3
if u get bored find u things to post on the fourms it doesnt need to be about mugen, it could be a funny vid or somthing like that i bet u could find lots of things to post biggrin or u can chat with other people smile

Invasion Forum's » Dead Topics » Trash » I'm leaving this place.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024